American Heart Association Youth Market Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Heart Association Youth Market Director Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Wallingford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Once resume was submitted I then received an email for a video interview. After submitting my video interview the one on one process began.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle failure and what did you learn?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Valdosta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called for a screening interview, then completed a video interview, and then completed an in-person interview. The video interview required web camera capability and a software download. Additionally, the date of the face to face was rescheduled for staff convenience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I handled a challenging work situation.   1 Answer

Youth Market Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association in July 2017.

Interview

Very smooth, transparent, quick, and efficient process. 4 steps...1)phone interview with HR rep from diff location 2) phone interview with direct supervisor 3) in person interview with direct supervisor 4) in person interview with direct supervisor, SR VP, and top team member. Process was completed within 2 weeks following first phone interview due to desire to hire immediately for right candidate.

Youth Market Director Interview

Interview

The interview process was long and it was a three part interview that included a field ride. One part of the interview was on video, another part was over the phone, the last part consisted of a field ride with a fellow director. My boss resided in another state, so I think the interview process was a bit different for me. great interview process

Interview Questions

• Would you rather ask for permission or forgiveness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Augusta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

First I applied online, then I was setup with a recruiter that contacted me by phone and gave me more detail about the job. Next I had to take a personality test of some kind. Then I interviewed with the regional director in the area for about an hour. The interview was extensive and the interviewer asked detailed questions regarding situations and previous employment. Lastly, I met the regional director to go through a Skype interview with someone even further up the chain of command. Once again, the questions were tedious and required a fair amount of preparation.

Interview Questions

• Give detailed examples of your past fundraising experiences and the goals met.   Answer Question

Youth Market Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

Interview process was a joke. I had to track down the local office to ask for HR's number to call them myself. Got a call back from my voicemail / Resume submission I left them then interviewed with three people, then another manager. Then got the offer via phone.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Interviews here are a joke. As long as you can talk sports with guy managers, you're fine.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a JOKE. I first interviewed with a panel of three women. As long as they thought I was hot, they hired me. My 1:1 interview was stupid. All the guy did was talk sports with me and he didn't know anything about the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever fundraised? Explain your failure with it or success   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working with all women (the ratio is about 58:1 girls:guys)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate