American Heritage Federal Credit Union Member Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Heritage Federal Credit Union

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Heritage Federal Credit Union

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Heritage Federal Credit Union (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was okay. They did not follow through on their word. Takes an extremely long time to hear from anyone. They would tell you that you will heat back in a couple of days, but it took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Write a paragraph about yourself   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Heritage Federal Credit Union

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heritage Federal Credit Union (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick but detailed and thorough! I first received an email to set up a phone interview, once that was done I was set up for a HR interview, and lastly I interviewed at the office I would be working at. Long but worth it!

Interview Questions

• What seperates you from other candidates?   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heritage Federal Credit Union.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within days. I went to interview with the branch manager at a center city branch. Next I had a second interview at the main branch which was very fast and easy. They told me they would be calling me soon. As soon as I walked out, I got a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heritage Federal Credit Union (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a simple 3 interview process. A phone Interview, An interview with Human Resources, and a group interview with the Branch and Regional Manager. The process took about two weeks. The managers are very friendly and personable and they expect you to be that way during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate with them

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heritage Federal Credit Union (Phila, PA).

Interview

I applied online and the very next day had an email asking me to set up a phone interview. I Had the phone interview which was very basic asking why I picked the company, if I was ok with the hours, working my way up, etc. Then I had a few back and forth emails about background checks since it is a financial institution. Finally I had an email about an in person interview with HR. After I completed the interview with HR, I was sent right over to there branch manager and head teller for an interview. After I was finished both interviews, I was told that it would take a few days to find out if I got the job. The very next day, one of the 3 references that I put down told me they were called. Two days later I got the call saying that I got the job as long as everything went well with the drug test that I had to take within 48 hours. After that I just had to wait a couple weeks for the beginning of training to start.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service, behavior, and personality questions.   1 Answer