American Honda Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Honda Finance Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Honda Finance.

Interview

Simple and friendly. I was met by three interviewers. They asked typical interview questions each. They took turns describing their departments and specific job descriptions. I wasn't too nervous. My best advice is to relax, practice questions beforehand, and try to smile often.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Honda Finance (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Went through a staffing agency and was offered an interview two days later, the managers interviewing were exceptionally polite and fun. The questions were more personally based and goal oriented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you took a leadership role unexpectedly.   Answer Question

File Room Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Honda Finance.

Interview

Very relaxed; two managers. I got a job through a staffing agency, however. They were very inviting and it was a casual interview.
    They called me in, told me that they needed someone right away, and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Honda Finance in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was set up by a recruiter. Met with one of the customer service supervisors at American Honda Finance, who was really nice. She started off by telling me more about the position and what to expect, then asked basic interview questions, and about 5 behavioral questions. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. Three hours later, the recruiter called extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a group and a conflict occurred. What did you do to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Administrative and Phone Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Honda Finance (Irving, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for several positions. The interview was through a staffing company. When I arrived, I was given an application to fill out. It took about 20 minutes. The person who interviewed me never introduced themselves. The interviewer asked me basic questions about my work history. Then they explained what each of the available positions were. They couldn't answer specific questions about the company though because they didn't actually work there. At the end, they asked me if I wanted them to send my resume to American Honda in order to be considered for the positions available. All of this could have been done on the phone. I'm not sure why I was asked to come in person when the purpose of the interview was just to tell me about the position and see if I was interested.

Interview Questions

• Do you want us to send your resume to the hiring staff?   Answer Question

Early Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Honda Finance (Cypress, CA).

Interview

I applied at the Cypress, CA location. The location is a bit hidden. it's the brick building and when you enter, you will see a wooden door, on the right back corner of the first floor. Make sure you wear a suit and tie to the interview.

I got interviewed by 2 managers. They first described the different roles of the position.
    Then they ask you about the details of your resume. Process look about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
      What are your other weaknesses?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Honda Finance in July 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Did not seem out of the ordinary and seemed like pretty generic question and answers. Not too many challenging questions, so it is important to expand and tell a story or example with each response.

Interview Questions

• How do you find prior work experience to be valuable to this position?   Answer Question

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Honda Finance (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with three members of the senior staff, the questions were reasonable, not hard. They want longevity in employees but it's not a company that seems easy to move up in so be cautious of answering future plans questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for this company?
      What are your five year plans?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Honda Finance.

Interview

I talked to two managers from different departments. They asked me a bunch of questions, answered my questions, and elaborated on the different positions available. The interview itself was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard. E.g. what are your strengths? Is there a time that you have failed at something? What makes a good work environment? Etc....   Answer Question

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Honda Finance (Irving, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

One in person interview and received a call later that day receiving an offer for the job. They do not give you much time to decide whether you want to take it or not. Mistakenly took the job and worked for a year.