American Honda Motor Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Honda Motor (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by all three sales managers on the same day. They will ask questions about your work history and experience in sales. You will need to acquire a Salesperson's License.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a sales opportunity? What steps will you make from initial contact to a closed deal?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Honda Motor

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Honda Motor in November 2011.

Interview

initial communication was by email. this was to set an appointment for a phone interview, which took place a few days later. was asked first to tell a little about myself, followed by a number of hypothetical situaions... what would you do if... then asked to describe any prior sales experience. interviewer was very friendly and personable, and made you feel very comfortable with the interview. got a call call back a few days later to arrange an interview at the office location. was interviewed by a manager there. if I didn't know better I would have bet money that he had never conducted an interview before. he just read from a list of generic questions. he def. did not seem too enthused. a few days later the original interviewer called to offer the position.

Interview Questions