American Humane Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Humane Association

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Humane Association (Denver, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the director of the department. The interview took place at a table in his office. He began the interview by first describing the business of the association and then explained the current state of the department and what led up to the need for the position I was interviewing for. He then summarized the job requirements and we discussed my qualifications and related experiences. I shared what my approach would be and also was able to communicate my passion for doing the type of work I do. Overall it was a relaxed environment and I felt I had ample opportunity to relate major accomplishments in my career and describe what my future goals are and what I'm not interested in doing. The director appeared to be candid and forthright about the position and expectations. In retrospect; I left the interview with a sense that working there would be a rewarding expereience and my contribution would be respected and much needed.

Interview Questions

• I did not view any of the questions as unexpected of difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I provided my salary expectations to the recruiter; therefore it never came up during the interview process. However; during the interview I did make clear my primary goal is to find a permanent position working for a stable company.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Humane Association (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers and HR. The senior manager talked about herself the whole time and asked me no questions. Deptartment manager asked me what I wanted most out of a job. Human Resource person text book style, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised when asked what I was looking for after sitting for almost two hours listening to Senior Manager talk about herself.   Answer Question

Negotiation