Find jobs for Benefits Enroller

American Income Life Benefits Enroller Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,755.0 interviews

Other33%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

American Income Life

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Income Life in Jun 2018

Interview

The first "interview" was a presentation given to about 15 people at the same time that talked about how great the company was while. They didn't talk to anyone individually and spent most of the time trying to hype the people in the room up about how much money could be made if they took the job.

Interview Questions
  • The only question that they really asked was whether or not we liked people
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Income Life (Lansing, MI)

Interview

I got an email from a Taylor Benton saying that "Tayler and Partners" wanted me for an interview. Noticing I could not find the company AT ALL on google or LinkedIn (RED FLAG!), I thought I was being scammed. Then I looked up the ailife domain of the lady who emailed me, and here I am. I see others have been lied to about the company as well. DON'T APPLY HERE - ANY COMPANY THAT LIES LIKE THAT ISN'T ONE YOU WANT TO WORK FOR!!!

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Income Life (Lansing, MI)

Interview

Mass interview with about 30 people. I believe all recruited under false pretenses. The interview request email that I received (as did everyone else) specifically stated that this position was not sales, not based solely on commission, but after an 90 minute pep talk it was clear that this was not true. In fact I would say SCAM ALERT. If they have to lie just to get you to take an interview, what would they do to get someone to buy their product? Must be arm twisting pressure. The interview itself was a joke, if you stayed to the end, you got the job. First they gave you a retarded personality test, to see if you fit the company. You do. Then on to the pep talk.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Income Life (Houston, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

Three stage process. They bring in a very large number of candidates and they are screened by multiple employees. You go through a company presentation that gives you an idea of what the company does but does not go in to the hours worked. You don't get to know the hours and pay set up until the next interview. This job is all about production. Period.

Interview Questions
  • How much money do you need to pay your bills? You complete multiple questionnaires.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Denver, CO) in Nov 2016

Interview

3 interview process. Beat around the bush on what the role actually is. Talk about their stock and warren buffet to distract from the commission based pay. Also they don't keep track of interviews.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Aurora, CO) in Aug 2016

Interview

They sent me an email saying they saw my resume online and then assigned me an interview date, without checking with me first. Decided to look them up and realized it was AIL just using a different company name. Did not like how sketchy the whole process felt.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed