American Institute for Economic Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Institute for Economic Research Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Institute for Economic Research

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Institute for Economic Research in January 2015.

Interview

The process is normal in terms of Econ PhD interview. Three researchers/directors interviewed me for about 45 minutes. They asked about my own research, the programming tools that I am familiar with, the econometric tools that I am expertise in. However, the thing they asked a lot is that how could I contribute to their research team, contribute to their research agenda.

Interview Questions

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Barrington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Institute for Economic Research (Great Barrington, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

During the onsite interview, I met chief economist, editor, and research staff. People were very nice and patient. Then I was taken to their lunch during lunch hour -- yes they offer free lunch on campus which is on a remote site but very very beautiful. After lunch, HR director provided me background check paper to sign, reference list and briefly talked about benefits. (I have no idea why they released benefit at early stage, especially I didn't get the job eventually. )

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me your project ( one of the research staff had question on my research project listed on resume)?   1 Answer