Cover image for American Integrity Insurance

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

American Integrity Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Integrity Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance (Tampa, FL) in Dec 2022

Interview

3 managers over zoom interviewed me. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Interview went smoothly and managers were easy going. Each manager asked a few questions about the job and my experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are three strengths you have?
    Answer Question

American Integrity Insurance

Application

I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance

Interview

Very friendly, phone and video. Spoke with head of HR department and they were personable and interested in my future. I had two or three interviews before accepting the offer and moving to Tampa Florida.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance (Tampa, FL) in Nov 2020

Interview

started with a 30min HR interview. This was followed by a 45min zoom interview with their head of the department. Majority of the time was spent on the team, day-to-day, work I would do and questions about my experience. Final interview was 30mins with one of the younger risk analysts I would work closely with if I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • Have I worked on a TVar/ Var project before and how would I build one from scratch?
  • What is my coding experience and which applications have I worked with?
  • Have I ever trained anyone or worked with multiple layers of management?

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2019

Interview

The process was very professional and the HR recruiter kept me up to date with the two step interview process. I received an offer letter the day after my interview with management and accepted the position.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions regarding my past claims handling experience and knowledge of Florida specific laws.
1 person found this interview helpful

American Integrity Insurance

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance in Oct 2018

Interview

After talking with a recruiter I was set up with an over the phone technical screening the next day. The technical screening lasted about 30 minutes and was centered around questions about my experience, but was pretty conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance (Tampa, FL) in Jun 2016

Interview

30 min phone interview and then I went in for basically a 1/2 day interview where I met with several people including the manager and team leads for the role I was applying for, the VP of the department, and another person in HR. The entire application and interview process probably took about 2-3 weeks before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • They asked some specific questions that related to the job I was applying for to test my knowledge of the position.
4 people found this interview helpful

American Integrity Insurance

Application

I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance

Interview

I applied for the position online and was then contacted by the senior company recruiter. We spoke for about 10min, basic questions, etc and scheduled a phone interview for later that day. I never received a call at the scheduled time and messages sent to the recruiter were ignored, never responded to. This seems to confirm the reputation American Integrity has made for itself as having a culture that tolerates a lot rude, unprofessional behavior.

15 people found this interview helpful

American Integrity Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance in Apr 2016

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the Senior Recruiter. She made me feel like I am the perfect fit and after I complete the grueling 4 hour online quiz, a small chat with CTO over skype and I will be HIRED. Well I completed the 4 hour quiz and never heard anything for a week. I sent a followup email to which the recruiter replied saying - "I am presenting your profile tomorrow, Stay Tuned". I was excited but I never heard back. Not even a courtesy rejection email. Pretty unprofessional. If you do not want to hire people dont make them take 2 online time consuming questionnaires and background check.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your prior experience with hands on development etc.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance (Tampa, FL) in Jun 2015

Interview

Good process, no follow up or closure. Interview process was straight forward. Appears to be no to low frills. Follow up was non existent. Initial feedback was how impressed however if you continue to look you can eventually fing other talent, no one person is the only qualified person.

Interview Questions
  • Provide examples of most significant contribution?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Integrity Insurance (Tampa, FL) in Mar 2014

Interview

The interview process was a one to one to one interview which consisted mostly of the VP discussing the company and explaining what they were looking for in a candidate.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews