American International Industries (California) Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American International Industries (California)

1 Interview Review

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at American International Industries (California)

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American International Industries (California) (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received call once resume was submitted and met with 6 different people in an interview that lasted 3 hours. Prior to the interview HR called and emailed regularly, including weekends and had obtained prior to the actual interview my desired compensation for the job. During the interview I was asked if I would consider a lower income. After the 3 hour interview I called and emailed to follow up and not one person in the organization would reply. Not even as a courtesy to say "no, thank you". Extremely unprofessional and inconsiderate as they had no regard for my time. Says a lot about the type of company they are.

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager are you?
    What is the lowest amount you expect to get paid and would you consider a lower salary?
    Do you have a problem working over-time and performing the job functions of multiple departments?   Answer Question