American International Industries (California) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American International Industries (California) Interview Questions

Interviews at American International Industries (California)

Interviews for Top Jobs at American International Industries (California)

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American International Industries (California) (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received call once resume was submitted and met with 6 different people in an interview that lasted 3 hours. Prior to the interview HR called and emailed regularly, including weekends and had obtained prior to the actual interview my desired compensation for the job. During the interview I was asked if I would consider a lower income. After the 3 hour interview I called and emailed to follow up and not one person in the organization would reply. Not even as a courtesy to say "no, thank you". Extremely unprofessional and inconsiderate as they had no regard for my time. Says a lot about the type of company they are.

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager are you?
      What is the lowest amount you expect to get paid and would you consider a lower salary?
      Do you have a problem working over-time and performing the job functions of multiple departments?   Answer Question

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American International Industries (California) (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

It wasn't very structured. They didn't ask me to bring any information with me. Rather, just fill out a standard employment form, which I did. They did not really ask any detailed questions about my background, qualifications that might make me suitable or able to take on the duties of the PR manager, or even ask specifics about the work I did, or the goals I accomplished, or why I was interested in taking the position.

Interview Questions

• Rather than ask typical interview questions, they put me through a quick "test" by talking me meet with one of the brand managers who was dealing with a chaotic upcoming schedule, which lacked any concrete strategy plan, no mission statement or goals clarified during the interview, offering no sense of what their mission is both long term or short term. She just ask how I would institute a plan and what it would be.   1 Answer

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American International Industries (California) (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Many technical questions for network operations. Current network has Spanning tree protocol issue. It caused an error detect port automatically shut down problem. They are going to upgrade their network to resove this issue.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American International Industries (California) (Commerce, CA).

Interview

Got recruited, interviewed once and was offered the job. This is not the case for most people though. Lower level positions will sometimes take up to 3 interviews in-person and meeting with 3-5 different people

Interview Questions

• Depends on the person who interviews you. Basic questions such as what makes you interested in working in beauty?   1 Answer