American Laser Skincare LASER TECHNICIAN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Laser Skincare LASER TECHNICIAN Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare (Tinley Park, IL).

Interview

Sent in application around 10x finally received a call to come in for an interview. Was interviewed by the asst manager & the store manager. Interview was about 45 mins. Basically they want to know how much sales experience you have. You don't need any laser exp, they will train, good place to get your start. I was told I would probably receive a call within a week. I got a call from coporate within a couple of days with a offer. They did not follow through whatsoever on the schedule management had promised me.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question from assistant manager, I was dressed for an interview, rather nicely...she looked me up and down and asked if I would have a problem wearing scrubs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, either you accept or you don't get the position.

Other Interview Reviews for American Laser Skincare

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare (Macomb, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Simple. Wasn't much to it I have a background in sales and an Esthetics license. This company is only sales focused with out thought of the customer well being. So they just needed people that could sell anything to anyone. I fit the criteria so once that was established it was just filling out paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was as I expected it to be. I had a 1st and then 2nd interview with the clinic manager. She asked good, thought provoking questions and she seemed genuine and professional. It would have been nice to know what the day to day was like at the time of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a colleague that is difficult to work with?   1 Answer

LASER TECHNICIAN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare in April 2009.

Interview

Was recruited to work as a laser technician without any prior experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with lasers?   1 Answer

After speaking with several current and prior employees about the lack of training I felt this would not be the position for me. It was clear that meeting quota is more important than patient safety.

LASER TECHNICIAN Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare in July 2008.

Interview

Each clinic manager will make you interview for the job, even if you already work for the company. I had worked for the company for 2 years, with good performance reviews, when I applied for a transfer. The interview process still took nearly 3 months, and no one seemed to be organized about this process. Clinic managers, regional and district managers gave me next to no help in this process, and I felt as if I was applying to a brand-new job. Very disappointing.