KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

American Marketing and Publishing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 191 of over 191 interviews

Other5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

American Marketing and Publishing

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing in Jun 2022

Interview

3 sets of interviews… one phone, one zoom, one “ride-along.” Interviewer kept yawning during my interview. The job description and actual duties seemed to differ greatly. Doesn’t really seem like a good or straight forward company.

Interview Questions
  • When’s a time you needed to be politely pushy?
    1 Answer

Application

Interview

It was weird because they gave me a phone call interview to see if I was right for the job. It was a regular screening interview. They said they would get back to me about whether I would get another interview or not. I never received anything from them. No indication on whether I would get another interview or not.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you good for this position?

The latest conversations about Advertising

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

American Marketing and Publishing

Application

I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing

Interview

It was an average experience, the people are nice. They are professional so it made the progression of the interview smooth as a consummate pro myself. Like with all interviews prepare mentally and be in good spirits!

Interview Questions
  • They asked me if I got a chance to look at their products and services.

American Marketing and Publishing

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing in Feb 2022

Interview

Spoke via Zoom call with an executive for 45 minutes about my experience and work history, then spent a day shadowing the district manager on the job to get a feel for the work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Marketing and Publishing

Application

I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing

Interview

It was a quick process, you get a call from a recruiter to screen you. Then you can set up a face to face with a reciter for a real interview, if you make it past that you shadow for a day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Marketing and Publishing

Application

I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing

Interview

There were 2 long interview days that don’t really tell you what you’ll be doing which is cold calling small businesses. They make it seem like it will be easy, but this is a sales job not an account managing job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Marketing and Publishing

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing in Dec 2021

Interview

very unprofessional, yawned the entire time and seemed uninterested in giving the interview . Asked about my hs accomplishments, keep in mind i graduated over 10 years ago. Overall do not recommend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Did not match job description online. Commission based. Multiple interview steps. The first call is very clear on what the job duties are. Cold calling is needed. First call is with Human Resources and then next interviews are with people int hat special department.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing (Bolingbrook, IL)

Interview

Great Process! Everyone is super nice and very nice environment. The workers are all friendly and the interview process was very easy. Great company! Interview process includes coming in person and seeing the environment.

Interview Questions
  • What are your ambitions in life?
  • Why are you looking for in a company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockton, IL

Application

I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing (Rockton, IL)

Interview

Three part, first part is initial phone call, the second is in-person interview, and the third is a ride along in order to get a good assessment of skill and culture fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Interviews

American Marketing and Publishing Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at American Marketing and Publishing as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.53 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Manager and Sales and Marketing Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Outside Sales Representative and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at American Marketing and Publishing takes an average of 9 days when considering 203 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Outside Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Sales and Marketing Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at American Marketing and Publishing according to 203 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 37.43%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at American Marketing and Publishing? Share Your Experiences

American Marketing and Publishing Careers

Cover image for American Marketing and Publishing

KEVIN NORTON - SENIOR ASSISTANT DISTRICT SALES MANAGER Graduate of Illinois State University and Keller Graduate School of...More

• Careers-Inside
  • Careers- Corporate

Company Updates

Logo

23 days ago

Culture
I felt both pride and a big sense of anticipation at Mid-Year Meetings when I reported to you on our growth through the first half of 2022. There is a wide open road in front of us and we’re working together right now in uniquely advantageous business circumstances. Read more from the CEO Perspective on our AMP Corporate Blog.
Shared image - CEO's Corner - July 2022 | Home Pages Advertising
CEO's Corner - July 2022 | Home Pages Advertising
www.ampcorporate.com

American Marketing and Publishing Photos

+ Add Photo
American Marketing and Publishing photo of: Digital Inside Sales team painting night
American Marketing and Publishing photo of: AMP team members at the DeKalb Corn Classic 2021