American Marketing and Publishing OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mokena, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing (Mokena, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

They market the job to you. First you are contacted by phone and a phone interview ensues. They are very personable and schedule a 1:1 follow-up, but both interviews act more to sell you the job. Everything about the job was thoroughly explained, even the complaints viewed on glass door were things i was told to expect on the job: work all the time, tons of rejection, intense training, rapid termination if you don't perform.

Interview Questions

I enjoy sales and don't want to get burned out.

Other Interview Reviews for American Marketing and Publishing

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Marketing and Publishing in May 2010.

Interview

He started the interview with a question on how I would sell his product even when I had no benefits of the product. It really went downhill from there. I was asked situation questions and those usual questions that are in every interview. I also didn't feel comfortable with the guy interviewing me. He acted as if he was the best salesman ever and basically shot down every answer I gave to him. I feel as he wasted my time and could have finished sooner than asking me dumber questions and shooting my answers down.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our product to a dog groomer with 20 dogs barking and them grooming a dog themselves? How would you get their attention?   Answer Question