American Medical Response Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Medical Response Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Medical Response (Akron, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

One on one interview with Supervisor or Akron/Canton AMR. I walked in talked to the supervisor built rapport first then got into the informal/formal questions, I asked him some questions of my own and was offered a job on the spot.
    Atmosphere: Queit Supervisors Office, comfortable
    Attire: I wore a Gray 2 button suit, white collar, blue tie
    Supervisor wore AMR (white collar) uniform

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you felt with a patient who refuse care.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you encouraged teamwork.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you promoted safety.   Answer Question
    • Scenario Based questions, what would you if... These were very easy questions 4 to be exact on safety, and temperament type questions.   Answer Question

AEMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Medical Response (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying I followed up with Human Resources. The lady I spoke with was kind and asked me a few questions about my back ground and education before setting me up with a date and time for an interview. I was setup with a second interview which would be held at their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

EMT - Basic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Medical Response (Farmers Branch, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Walked into their office in Farmers Branch a little early and met with a supervisor.
    We interviewed in his office, one on one. He asked some basic interview questions, no test or assessment or anything.
    Afterwards he said their recruiter would contact me the next business day (which she didn't).

Note: Recruiter never answers her damn phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a stressful situation, what happened and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered an upset customer, what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why did your employment at your last job end?   Answer Question

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Medical Response.

Interview

Easy and short Interview with Tim. Hired on the spot. Usually lots of hires due to a high turn over rate. Not a difficult interview. Bring necessary papers and documents. Entire hiring process takes a few months.

EMT-B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Medical Response.

Interview

Good interview. Ask you a couple questions then a situational question of what would you do. All in all the interview I had lasted about twenty five too thirty minutes. The two interviewers were very nice and professional.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Medical Response (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

A panel interview with two people. they asked the typical questions. they were so nice and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. They explained everything very well and answered all my questions. I left feeling like I had it, turns out I didn't. I really wanted it however this company was still super friendly and it was a good experience

EMT-B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Medical Response.

Interview

Its changed since I was hired, but very easy interview process. If you have a half a brain, you will be hired. Typically AMR is busy and short handed for now, so you will interview with one supervisor. The interview is short, but have some easy answers prepared beforehand, like "Why do you want to work here?" "What is your best quality?" etc. Simple and easy interview process. It was also very informal in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have as an EMT?   1 Answer

EMT-B Interview

Interview

Interview for IFT division In Northern California. Interview questions relate heavily to customer service and ethical behavior. Some scenario questions and some "tell-me-about a time" questions used. This division screens candies by their driving history and an in person interview with HR. Offers are made contingent on passing a drug test, favorable backround check and PAT.

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Medical Response.

Interview

Every station is different but if you expect a written test similar to national registry, a skills testing portion, and a oral interview with a 3 person panel ~ usually a supervisor, an EMT, and a Paramedic. The oral interview they want to see that you are confident in yourself and your answers, and that you are prepared for the technical aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Emergency Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Medical Response (Mesa, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online for EMT position at AMR, got an email from HR at Rural Metro inviting me to take a written exam, showed up to a large group written exam AND interview for AMR, Southwest, PMT, and Rural Metro, had option of choosing employer preference order, took test, had interview immediately after

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had difficulty with a coworker and how it was resolved   Answer Question