American Megatrends Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Megatrends Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2016

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Technical questions even some current employees are unable to answer..... They ask questions that even some of their engineers aren't able to answer without google...... The interview process requires you to take a stupid written test which I will post online soon. They don't care about personality, just technical ability.

Interview Questions

• How do you return a series of variables of different types   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at American Megatrends in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two guys with T-shirt and they both seemed drunk at the time. no behavioral question. Went over Resume. had to write stupid code relating to hexadecimal bit shifting. they are small company with small office in commercial building.

BIOS Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Megatrends (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview process included a screening questionnaire and technical interview including writing code. I completed the screening questionnaire via email and was offered an onsite interview. The onsite interview included traditional/general interview questions followed by skills test. I was asked to write code for various (low-level programming) scenarios. This code was visually inspected

Interview Questions

• Write code to set a specific mask of bits regardless of input.   Answer Question

Head of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Megatrends (Norcross, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with the CEO, described plan and was given a six month trial period. At the time, I was already employed by AMI for over 14 years and had just graduated from the Georgia State University Robinson College of Business EMBA program.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal plan to improve AMI's profile?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Megatrends (Norcross, GA).

Interview

I submitted my resume in a school career fair, 1 week later, I got a phone interview with one of the manager, I had a one-site interview a week later and interviewed with 3 people for a day, Most likely were Basic C questions and computer architecture concepts.

Internsip Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Megatrends (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Applied online through college career portal. The process was quick. Got an email for a phone interview. Got an offer a week after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked several basic question on C++ Object Oriented Programming such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, operator overloading, virtual members etc. No coding questions were asked, they only expected knowledge about these topics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Megatrends (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Office was unorganized. With whom I was to talk to next seemed very random. Cubicles and labs seemed on the small size for this type of work and the employees seem crammed in the building. I out of place in the office dressed in nice pants, shirt, and a tie (one employee was wearing shorts and sandals. More than one person seemed unprepared for doing the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or not.

BIOS Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Megatrends.

Interview

I had only onsite interview, there were four rounds. Taken by three people. The questions were easy. I like the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Megatrends (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Got the phone interview through a campus career fair. Phone interview was simple and straight forward, not much technical. Followed by on-site interview consisting of 3-4 rounds of writing code and a general CE/CS/EE quiz.

Interview Questions

• Had to do bitswapping exercises   3 Answers

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Megatrends (Chennai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

1.Written (3hours)- Aptitude,verbal,2 programs(TCP/IP-socket programming and linked list)
    2.First Technical(I've attended it in Chennai and the questions were on basics but were very tricky. I couldn't clear the test. But experienced a very good interview ever and will look forward to join the company in upcoming years.)
    3.Second Technical