American Physical Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Physical Society

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Physical Society (College Park, MD).

Interview

No phone interview, only in-person. Met one-on-one with HR and management and in a group setting with other staff. There were no difficult questions. Completed a small writing assignment on site (also not difficult).

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very general, mainly inquiring about my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Physical Society.

Interview

It started with online application, then phone screening followed by an audio/video interview and finally onsite interview. The onsite interview is one-on-one and a seminar. As in other cases the group lunch was also a discussion about the related stuff. It was filled with question about he journal appearance on online.

Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Physical Society (Washington, DC) in September 2010.

Interview

Standard interview where you go through several people then a group interview. Starts off with a phone interview to verify details. The interviewers were all very welcoming with very few moments of feeling intimidated. They all seemed easy to work with and presented a welcoming environment for the organization. It's not a hard interview to go through and doesn't seem long.