American Printing House for the Blind Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Printing House for the Blind

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Printing House for the Blind

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Printing House for the Blind (New Haven, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume and a short cover letter on my schools office of career strategy and was then interviewed via a phone conversation. It was a fairly fast paced and easy process. I have no complaints.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours?   1 Answer

Computer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Printing House for the Blind (Louisville, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

You will screened by a vendor, then you will meet with someone from the vendor to introduce you to APH. This was a three panel interview with the Network Admin, HR and a Office Associate. They will ask a lot of behavioral questions and in my opinion the environment wasn't very friendly for a non profit job.

Interview Questions

• List the job situations to least and most importance: Assembly line is down, Network Admin gives you a job to complete, and CEO needs a document/meeting in 5 min   Answer Question

Public Affairs Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Printing House for the Blind (Louisville, KY) in February 2011.

Interview

I had to submit a resume and cover letter and then went through a fifteen-minute phone interview