American Progressive Life & Health Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Progressive Life & Health Insurance

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Progressive Life & Health Insurance

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Progressive Life & Health Insurance (Cleveland, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the HR recruiter. Asked a series of education and schedule questions, then a series of behavioral questions (7). Barely any time to think. Was given feedback afterwards on what to fix if granted an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time your performance was not up to par with a manager and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Mrr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Progressive Life & Health Insurance (Miami, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Very easy if you have any technical experience in the field, or customer service experience. For MRR roles they prefer candidates with less experience because the salary usually starts around 45k. People with more experience can be offered up to 60k from my experience. Expect to take normal pre-employment personality tests after you apply online. If the company is interested they will have a recruiter contact for a phone interview. Next you may receive another call from the same interviewer if they want to set up a face to face with your potential manager. The HR rep who contacted me wasn't even from my state, and when I went to the local office after being hired, I never met anyone from HR in the two years I was with the company.

Interview Questions

• explain a situation that was difficult which you overcame in your work place.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate. The manager informed me that he wanted me for the job, but knows the industry can pay more.