American Red Cross Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at American Red Cross

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I was brought in for an interview for a temporary position within the organization. There was a remote manager on video chat and two people from the office. We sat down in the conference room.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Sioux Falls, SD) in April 2016.

Interview

Was in training through an Federal Training Program. The organization does incredible community outreach and highly involved in the community but the downfall is when the training ended, they were not able and still are not able to hire paid staff to fill the positions that continue to be filled by volunteers to keep their offices running day to day. They continue to use training programs to fill their staff needs which create a high volume of turn-over. I have continued to follow-up with the Executive Director at the local office to check to see if any changes have been made allowing the hiring of an Administrative Assistant, even on a part-time basis as I enjoyed my experience with the organization.

Interview Questions

• About my technical skills like Microsoft Products and computer knowledge.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Douglas, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Douglas, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple and easy explaining to me about the process of the work that I had to perform every day when I come in. Mrs. Andrew s had spoken in a very clear and simple language to understand the description of what they had expected of me in the department of Mobile Kitting Services. The punctuality and attendance of myself are valuable to them everyday.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

Had a telephone interview by a Human Resource representative. I was then given a personal interview by the director and manager of the unit that was looking to fill the position. Waited for a week before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you want to work for this organization and what you could do to improve their mission?   2 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross in October 2009.

Interview

Very light interview. Not a real discussion.