American Red Cross AmeriCorps Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross AmeriCorps Member Interview Questions

Interviews at American Red Cross

2.3

AmeriCorps Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with my would-be manager followed by a second phone interview with the head of the department. Questions covered my previous academic, professional, and volunteer experience as well as my interest in disaster relief work. The questions were straightforward and the two interviews were completed within a few days of each other.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

AmeriCorps Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

I applied at the suggestion of a current employee. I submitted an online application then a paper supplemental application. I was called then was initially interviewed by the AmeriCorps manager. She then sent me on to the department manager where I was going to work. The second interview was more like a review of job duties.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the AmeriCorps program fitting in with your career goals?   Answer Question

AmeriCorps Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross in August 2015.

Interview

Met with the Disaster Program Manager and talked about the nature of the position. Members will need to have a lot of flexibility in time schedules, be ok with working long hours, past 5pm and on weekends sometimes.

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to the time commitment of working 40 hours a week, under difficult circumstances and asked if I was self sufficient. Asked if I had any experience in disasters or if I had interest in working in non-profit humanitarian aid. Asked if I had any project management skills.   Answer Question