American Red Cross Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at American Red Cross

2.5

Associate Interview

Interview

The first interview was composed by a heavy round of many but very common questions, like describe professional background, a weakness, why do I want the job, why would I make a good fit for the job... It was by phone and took around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult business scenario that you had to overcome.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Red Cross in August 2018.

Interview

Invited to participate in a phone screen with a national recruiter. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and was pretty extensive for a phone interview in my opinion. The recruiter wasn't very pleasant and often made it seem like I was inconveniencing him. However, I thought the interview went well and he said "give us 10 business days, but I'm sure you'll hear from us before then." I never heard back. I sent two follow-up emails to where I was completely ignored. Absolutely horrible follow-through and people skills.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that are the most important to you when looking for a new position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

My interview process was very brief. I had a phone interview and in-person interview within 1 week. They were looking to hire quickly so it did seem a bit rushed. It felt chaotic but they were trying to meet an internal deadline.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did no negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Washington, DC) in July 2009.

Interview

This interview ran very smoothly. It was a run of the mill behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions asked. They were the normal questions.   1 Answer