American Red Cross Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Feb 21, 2017

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was an average interview. Nothing real hard. Whether or not you get hired just depends on how much they need techs. It is NOT based on experience. They offer good pay and benefits to lure people in. Word of advice, must be in good physical shape to keep up with the work load and demanding hours.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have to be empathetic towards a client and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their is no negotiation phase going in as a tech. Their is negotiation if you are applying for a management positions.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Great interview process. Great company and interview was very laid back. I was able to be myself and was not under pressure. Great company and the manager was very friendly.

Collection Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the Director, and the Donor Site supervisor. It was here they asked for my resume and first asked me to describe myself. They then asked why I wanted to work for their organization and what were my ultimate career goals.

Interview Questions

• What was my thought processes on working at 6 am   1 Answer

Blood Collections Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• What factors do you want your performance measured on?   Answer Question

Major Gift Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Two supervisors who knew convoluted systems but not how to support employees needed to implement priorities. Instead concentrated on perceived candidate short comings of, "all past candidates with your related industry experience failed at the Red Cross." And this from a person who could not address the concept of donor rights. She only knew the corporate approach.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you when all your experience was in higher education.   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

First there is a phone screening with the recruiter, then an interview is setup with the lab manager and shift supervisor. Once in the interview room the candidate will be asked a series of questions from a script. the candidate will usually hear something back within the next two weeks.