American Red Cross Collections Specialist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Collections Specialist I Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Wichita, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted a week later and invited to do a phone interview. 2 hours after the phone interview they called wanting a face to face interview and emailed me DOT paperwork to fill out before I come to the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Huntington, WV) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and laid back. She pretty much told me all about the job description, uniform, salary, and schedule. The only thing she asked me about was if I had any questions. She talked to me as if I already had the job. Did not ask about any past experience, work history, or why I even want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Fort Wayne, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Went very well, very insightful on the position. Questions were mainly generated and not personally created pertaining to previous work experience and work ethics. Basic interview process that did not take long. Interviewer was great and was open to talking about the positions obligations at the end of asking me the required questions. Overall, I would say that the interview process through the red cross was pretty much the same as it is for any other job in the same field.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Collections Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Yakima, WA) in December 2009.

Interview

Received a call initially from the human resources office for region headquarters in Portland, OR. Proceeded with phone interview, was asked to meet with a district manager for a one on one. At that interview was given sample schedules, a short skills test, and a tour of the facility. Was asked about willingness to travel weekly for approximately 9 weeks for training. Received call of position offer a couple days later, with 3 days in which they performed background check and I had to have drug testing. Received my travel itinerary approximately 4 days before the next new employee orientation and training was to begin.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of how you've overcome adversity in a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You must be absolutely willing to travel and have your life completely revolve around work. You must also be self-sacrificing and have a resistant outer shell so that all the negativity does not bring you down, because it will come at you from every angle.