American Red Cross Collections Technician II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Collections Technician II Interview Questions

Interviews at American Red Cross

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic questions. Wouldn't hire you on the spot, was told to seriously think about whether you can handle the hours. Basically knew the job was mine. After you complete the phone interview the in person is just to tell you more about the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Collections Technician II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

I applied online and within two weeks was emailed by a talent recruit for a phone interview.The phone interview was 10-15 minutes and pretty standard questions about experience and conflict resolution.A few days later I was contacted by a HR recruiter and was set up for an in person interview that lasted about 20 minutes.Was told I would find out within a week if I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used a new technical device or application that you were unfamiliar with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

interviewed by director and assistant director on personnel , professional questions for employment. Experience of previous jobs held. Situational questions asked if on a blood drive and if an emergency should occur what would u to assess the situation.

Collections Technician II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring was inconsiderate they called me on a Friday at 4:45PM and wanted me to show up for training on Monday morning at 8:00AM. Unfortunately I was still employed and found it necessary to give my current employer a two week notice. Interview was typical nothing outrageous.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Usually have at least two interviews, sometimes three. Normally they are interviews with at least two people each time. Generally in Alabama they like you to have a phlebotomy certificate at least, but not necessarily experience because they have to teach you the Red Cross way to do everything and it's easier if they don't have to break you of lots of bad habits.

Interview Questions

• They will tell you that this is a difficult job because of travel, hours, and stress. BELIEVE THEM!!!!!! They are NOT exaggerating!!! They will ask if you have children if you have a good support network that can take care of your children at all hours of the day and night.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer and I should have negotiated for something higher. They will try to low ball you so start high and be willing to come down. The benefits used to make up for lower pay, but they have cut down to bad insurance so you'll need good pay to make up for what your insurance doesn't pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Hartford, CT) in December 2012.

Interview

It was with two person, both wanted to see how I would handle any problems in the workplace; and also to see if I would be a good match for their company.

Interview Questions

• What was it like working with your co-workers?   1 Answer

Collection Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, second interview with a panel of two people. The in person interview was friendly. The supervisors were honest about the various hours but did not tell about the less than 24 hour scheduling if someone calls in on a voice mail that you have to listen to every night. Locations can change etc. If you choose a job like this do not plan on having a life unless you are on vacation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you encountered a hostile peer? Provide an specific example and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate