American Red Cross Disaster Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Disaster Officer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Disaster Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Columbia, SC) in February 2013.

Interview

Simple process of HR screening followed by phone interview and 1 face to face interview with a panel of 3-4 people. Questions were standard, straight forward interview questions without any "gotcha" questions. The panel was comprised of a manager, a potential co-worker, and 1-2 volunteer leaders

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of the ARC   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Disaster Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Trenton, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

This was an interview to keep my current job as a result of a restructuring. The interview was with my current boss and two other interviewers. The questions were pretty standard.
    For normal candidates you first go through a screening interview with HR. Then typically you have a phone interview with the hiring manager and one or two others. If you get selected you would then have a face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing really unexpected in terms of questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - kept same job