American Red Cross Executive Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Executive Director Interview Questions

Interviews at American Red Cross

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Poughkeepsie, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews for this position. I was in the process of recovering from major surgery and they were very accommodating and kind. The recruiter went out of her way to work with my schedule and make the interview happen. All those I met with were professional and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge that I overcame in my present position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross in November 2014.

Interview

Applied for Executive Director position online. Received a phone call within a week to set up the initial HR screening process. Passed the HR process and was sent on to the hiring managers. I applied to work in a different state than the one I lived, so I had a skype interview. Panel interview conducted by Chief Development Officer, Regional Executive, and Board Chair.

Interview Questions

• How do you engage remote volunteers?
      Tell me about your experience with fundraising...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anacortes, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Anacortes, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview (national HR), Board Committee interview, phone follow-up (national HR), job offer. I had a very good experience with the national human resources person who did my screening interview. The Board Committee interview was both challenging and enjoyable. Good questions and nice interactions. Overall the experience was a positive one, though the process was a bit more protracted than I had hoped it would be.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach getting to know the chapter during your first month?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross in June 2009.

Interview

Applied to an online posting by sending in my resume. Within 2 weeks, they called me to schedule a first interview. I was interviewed by a regional executive director, a staff member, a board member and a long-time volunteer. The questions were standard, the atmosphere informal.