American Red Cross Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Lab Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at American Red Cross

2.5

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

The people were very friendly. The questions were difficult but very relevant to the position. There was a phone screen and an in person interview where I met at the location. Receptionists kept you informed of when the boss would be ready. Interview was quick.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

General Phone screen with recruiter. Once you pass then they will set up a basic phone interview in person with hiring manager or over the phone. Generic questions about yourself, team building and teamwork. Experience needed.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty brief, I was contacted from my temp agent place. I went to the interview where two people interviewed me and it took them like 3 weeks to let me know if I got the job or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The person that does the phone screen is very nice. I got to the 2nd interview, and they were personable. I think I said I didn't like batch records and that is part of it. Was intimidating that a mistake could mean recusal.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

You meet with the supervisor and lead for your shift. They have a series of quesitons that they ask you from a piece of paper. You are then given a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions

• What is something you would not like in a boss or supervisor?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross in January 2017.

Interview

I was first given a phone screening interview then offered an in-person interview at their facility. The phone interview asked about my personal experiences in different laboratory settings. The in-person interview focused on personality and motivation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you solved an issue while working in a lab.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The intrview process was straight forward. First was a phone interview with one person. Asked basic interview questions. Then cam an in person interview on site with a supervisor from the shift you are applying for. This will be a different person than phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficulty I see working in the lab and how do I solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Madison, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone interview after waiting almost three weeks for first interview after subbitting my app online.basic questions about past employment job skills etc. from someone that was in corporate office and not related to actual hiring of employees

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Red Cross   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

They moved very quickly. Phone and face interview in 1 week and offered the position the following week. The process was simple and easy to maneuver through. However, HR was ver difficult to contact to answer questions.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Madison, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview with simple questions, then online screening questions to assess your skills level and lastly face to face interview with 3 supervisors. Interview process was long they throw a lot of information at you so be very careful to assess if the position is the right fit.