American Red Cross Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with two corporate recruiters and the experience was great, they were friendly, knowledgeable. Entering into the local interview it was a very negative experience. A panel interview with three young women who for 20 minutes of the 30, spoke about themselves. I honestly felt as if I was vying for a position on the high school prom committee. I didn't leave the interview feeling excited or uplifted about the position or for working for the Red Cross. It was truly disappointing coming from a corporate background I was going into the interview excited to be part of such a great team. I left hoping they don't call back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross in August 2011.

Interview

I saw a position listed and thought it was the ideal position for me based on my background. I applied online and received an email back asking me to elaborate on one of my experiences. Then we spoke on the phone. I mentioned someone we knew in common, but to this day I don't know if that was a good idea. I never heard back. Be careful that you are not associating yourself with anyone that your potential employer had a bad experience with. I should have asked the person first before mentioning their name.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with web and social media analytics?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross in July 2011.

Interview

Typical phone interview, basic personality questions, why did you applky, I just got a bad vibe from the whole thing.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Tolles Interview in Seattle/USA. Sehr nett und sozial Kompetent. Praktikum war nicht ausgeschrieben. Der Vorschlag wurde Dankend angenommen und wertgeschätzt. Der Prozess ging 2-3 Tage. Dann kam eine recht schnelle positive Rückmeldung. Ich habe mich sehr gefreut, da ich Erfahrungen nun im Marketing sammeln konnte und auch sprachlich weiter gekommen bin. Sehr netter Kontakt - kann ich nur empfehlen.

Interview Questions

• Welche Inhalte der Ausbildung sind gleich mit deren in USA...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Da es sich um ein Non Profit Organisation handelt können diese nicht sehr viel zahlen. Mit einem niederen Gehalt starten.