American Red Cross Mobile Phlebotomist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Mobile Phlebotomist Interview Questions

Interviews at American Red Cross

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Atlanta, GA) in October 2020.

Interview

Honestly speaking this was definitely not a good experience. I did several text message interviews, finally when I get a phone interview and they had to reschedule due to hiring manager conflict, which I was very understanding about due to COVID. Got that interview done was suppose to meet the hiring manager in person but they changed it to another phone interview. I completed that one manager said she wanted to meet me in person. Now I live in Lilburn the location of the American Red Cross was in Atlanta, drove to the location and met the manager she gave me a tour of the facility and that was it. There were interview questions that were asked she just wanted to see what I look like. At the end of the tour she told me the manager would give me a call back to see if I got the position I was a little frustrated because I was very patient with them even when they rescheduled The interviews which by the way they never called me on time for. They never called me at the scheduled time of my interview it will call me either hours later or an hour later. I wait a couple days to get a call back no email no nothing so I kept reaching out to the hiring manager for probably about 4 days straight to see whether I got the Position or not emailed her the following Tuesday asking If I got the position and I 30 minutes later the lady text me and said I did not get the position thank you for following up with me. So yea just know if you want to work for this company you will have to jump through a lot of loops.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2020.

Interview

Seemed to take screening seriously and really wanted you to understand the expectations before committing so you don't leave half way through training. They don't want to hire someone who isn't able to work with the random schedules.

Interview Questions

• Schedule flexibility. Adhere to policies. Comfort with people fainting, blood, vomit and urine.   Answer Question

Mobile Phlebotomist Interview

Interview

I did my first interview through text and received an email a few days after. The assessment is 30 minutes roughly. Everything seemed to go well I didn’t have to talk to anyone so far. Probably most likely due to virus the interview process is very different now.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions asked if I had flexible schedule, how many hours I was willing to work, and etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Cleveland, OH) in September 2020.

Interview

I filled out application got an text the next day to take a text interview than day after I got an email to set up phone interview. I had my phone interview and got invited to attend hiring event.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous work experience?   1 Answer

Mobile Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross in August 2020.

Interview

There is a phone interview to screen applicants and go over job details. Questions were pretty standard - took about 30 mins. If you do well there, the phone screener will schedule to for an in person interview. I never made it to my in person interview because of COVID-19 precautions, my forehead temp was just over acceptable. They hired someone else before we could reschedule my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had an unreasonable request from a customer.   Answer Question

Mobile Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross in January 2019.

Interview

Arrive kinda early... be prepared to answer questions about the company and your past experience. The interview lasted half an hour. Over all the interview went great (there wasn’t any questions about phlebotomy!)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

First, I took a personality assessment. It was over a month before I heard back, probably because the classes don't start for awhile. Next, phone interview then in person. ( Virtual right now because of COVID.)

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Roanoke, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Asked ordinary questions, went over a schedule, and signed a few papers. They were very nice and told me about a day in the life of an ARC Mobile Phlebotomist

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Norfolk, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was great did an over the phone one then scheduled for an in person interview. The position was for Norfolk, Va i would be moving from Houston,Tx anyway did the in person interview on October 26 was called on October 30th to let me know i had the job and needed to be in VA by Nov 20th for the 8 weeks of training. Got a call Oct 31st saying the job was postponed until January so they could close out the fiscal year. I was happy bc it gave me more time to give my apartment complex my 60 day notice but now I'm worried bc i don't know for sure if the job will be there in January. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed but my overall interview was a great experience and everyone was very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty simple. Every one was super nice and asked normal interview questions. It was pretty professional. Told I would get a call at the end of the week of I got the job and I was.called a few hours later with a verbal offer.