American Red Cross Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Sales Associate Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

Took FOREVER for someone to call. Then I had to go on about 3 or 4 in person interviews, AFTER talking to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• They handed you a ton of information on their products and services, gave you a few minutes to memorize the information, and then had you sell to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

First I forwarded my resume. I had to follow up with a dozen phone calls. Finally, I got a phone call with the immediate supervisor. He asked to forward my recommendations. He called back 2 weeks later to schedule a phone interview, one-on-one. Following week a phone interview, on speaker phone, with a few additional people. Promised to get back to me. After, many follow-up calls and emails (by me) I was given a day notice they would be conducting interviews in South Florida. Went for an interview, with the immediate manager as well as a local rep. Interview lasted over an hour. It went really well and was told I would hear by months end (November). After December 10th, I attempted to contact them, many times via txt, email, and phone calls, but to no avail. Finally, December 15th I recieved an email saying they found a more qualified person for the position.

Interview Questions

• After the first and second interview, I was asked, "Why should we hire you?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Tepid not a very precise overview of the organization. No real connection with the interviewer and many promises were broken. I took the job because I needed to change career directions and this looked like a safe bet.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It wasss quite regular but do not know why they did not call back. they were educated and formal. they looked into experience. take a deeper look in to the company and the position you are applying.