American Red Cross Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Process was conducted over the phone and lasted approximately 30 minutes. The interview allowed you to sell yourself, explain your background experiences, and detail how bring value to the advertised position. It also allowed you to ask specific details about the job posting-- which is a huge plus to drill into the scope of the work and performance level. At the end the salary question was asked to me and due to the range disparity, the HR recruiter gave me the insight to the budgeted salary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Dedham, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

3 interviews initiatlly
    when changing job positions additional interviews

Interview Questions

• Questions were standardized generic interview questions. Did not always apply to the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very lengthy process

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2009.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

awful. told me that because it was a non-profit salary negotiations could not be had but later i knew others had the chance to negotiate