American Red Cross Summer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at American Red Cross

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2016

Interview

Interviewed with head of department and was given more in depth explanation about the responsibilities, pretty typical questions. Obviously had read my resume and was well-prepared for the interview as a whole.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a project you were given, how you completed it, and what was the outcome?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (United States) in Apr 2016

Interview

I received an email for my interview within 5 days of applying for the internship online. The initial interview lasted about 30 minutes, and the interview was very nice and approachable. A few days later, I had an interview with someone from HR, and it lasted about 5 minutes. My final interview was about 2 weeks later, and it was with my future supervisor. This lasted about 40 minutes. I received an offer about 2-3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What can you contribute to the organization? Tell me about a time you assumed a leadership position.
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Washington, DC) in Jan 2015

Interview

I applied online. I heard back within 2 weeks, and was able to schedule an interview with the HR recruiter, which was relatively straight forward. The interviewer asked about me and my interests and why I chose the Red Cross. I was scheduled for another interview about 2 weeks later with the hiring manager, which was a little more difficult because the questions were more specified, but the interview was still pleasant and not stressful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where a project you were working on with others did not turn out the way you wanted. What made you apply to this specific position?