American Red Cross Volunteer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Volunteer Interview Questions

Interviews at American Red Cross

2.0

Volunteer Interview

Interview

It was great. They were friendly and positive, asking several questions about work history and experience. It moved smoothly with 3 interviews in total. The offered several options and opportunities for growth.

Interview Questions

• One question was about experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Norfolk, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

brief, lots of questions about ability to travel, whether or not you have a passport, what the nearest airport to you is. they also asked about any managerial or medical background.

Interview Questions

• do you have any certifications relevant to the area you are volunteering for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online , then got an email a month later to schedule a meeting with the volunteer coordinator. It wasn't really an interview. It was more like an orientation with a group of other people.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross in May 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews: First round was over the phone with main American Red Cross H.R. representative, asked me basic things about my interests, availability, and strengths/weaknesses. 2nd round was with specific supervisor overlooking the program I wanted to intern for. He just went through my resume asking me to elaborate on the skills I had listed

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Red Cross (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Informal interview with one person. I recommend taking your resume and be prepared to discuss your work strengths as well as the motivating reason(s) for you to volunteer with the Red Cross. The more job related details highlighting your experience that you provide will help determine the likelihood of you being selected as a Volunteer.

Interview Questions

• What is my availability to work on short notice and on an as-needed basis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Volunteer Interview

Interview

Lengthy process. They took a very long time to contact me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Red Cross in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was 1-1, while the interviewer seemed tough as the communication was in fluent English. They most relied on skills and experience and availability incase am assigned a task.

Interview Questions

• the most challenging question was how I could I cope with two colliding tasks; been full time at school and a daytime voluntary job   Answer Question