American Savings Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at American Savings Bank (Honolulu, HI) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to come for an interview. The interviewer was pleasant and had a list of questions to ask. The interview went very well and it seemed that she was interested in my qualifications. She then told me that if selected I would receive a call. Job was offered and I accepted. They have a great orientation prior to starting with the company.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Savings Bank (Kailua Kona, HI) in May 2013.

Interview

It was great. I had actually applied to several different positions and over the course of a year I worked with an HR rep to find the best job for me. I was interviewed by regional manager and branch manager. Not very formal just asked experience and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to discipline an employee. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Savings Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Over the phone. The hiring manager had left the company after hiring me, but a week before I started. But he was very amicable and easy to talk to. It felt more like a conversation than an interview!

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job? What do you know about ASB?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Savings Bank.

Interview

Applied through their website and heard back thru email to schedule a phone interview. Had phone interview and then heard back by indicated date which was nice since they don't keep you waiting. Interview questions are personality based so truly, just be yourself and it will be fine.

Interview Questions

• When do you feel smartest? If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would it be and why? If you could only answer the first 100 emails in your inbox out of 2000 unread emails, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Savings Bank (Honolulu, HI) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was very laid-back. He was very friendly; asked what you knew about ASB, also typical questions such as tell me about yourself, why you chose your school, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Savings Bank.

Interview

Worked in a different department, applied for position and was hired, whole process took less than two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult just questions about business banking customers and how sales are related   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since I was an internal employee, it was take it or leave it.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in ‘Ewa Beach, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Savings Bank (‘Ewa Beach, HI) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then received a call to do an over-the-phone interview, and then went on to do a face-to-face interview at the branch. The interview process was very brief. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable. I got the job.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Savings Bank (Honolulu, HI) in April 2017.

Interview

First round of interview with the department head. Group interview with teammates and other departments that you will be closely working with. The Bank takes the selection process seriously and makes you feel important.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are pretty standard. They are all job and skill sets related. Questions are thorough so you have a good understanding of the position.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Savings Bank.

Interview

Interview was about an hour. 3 pages with of questions. Interviewer was very nice and helpful. Made me feel very comfortable. Questions were all pertaining to job and past jobs.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to how you’d react in situations or how you handled scenarios in the past   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Savings Bank (Kahului, HI) in June 2015.

Interview

Apply online, receive a phone interview than they call to take a assessment test online , few days later they call to come in for an interview .I went over there interview by the HR and Manager , easy questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you compare your previous job with the job your applying for?   Answer Question