American Society for Clinical Pathology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Society for Clinical Pathology

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Society for Clinical Pathology (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I submitted my application online and was contacted by HR 1.5 weeks later by email. We scheduled a 2 hour interview for the following week.

I wasn't given much of an outline or an agenda for the day. The dress code was business casual and almost closer to the casual side. The first interview was with the supervisor and a team member. They started with general interview questions and then focused the conversation on my experience dealing with difficult personalities. They answered all of my questions about the position and the day-to-day operations.

The next interview was with the director. She didn't seem interested in me and I got the impression that she wasn't really listening. One thing she emphasized was how great it was to work at ASCP.

The final interview was with a director from a unrelated department. The director said she valued his opinion and wanted to include him in the interview process. He didn't seem like he was prepared to interview me. He asked me the same general interview questions and because he wasn't involved in the open position's department, he wasn't able to share much. It felt awkward at the end because he didn't know who I was supposed to see next. Eventually he found HR and she chatted with me for a few minutes.

The interview process could have been more organized. I'm glad I went to this interview because I realized that it was not a good fit for me.

Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Society for Clinical Pathology (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There was an initial phone screening with HR. Interview went well and then a face-to-face with the department manager was scheduled. The interview was very laid back typical questions were asked and the job duties were explained. After that was requested to take basic Microsoft test and typing test.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions very generic interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be very honest about your availability so there are no unexpected suprses.

Human Resource Manager of Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Society for Clinical Pathology (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

The typical hiring process begins with people responding to postings online or referrals. The resumes are screened. Candidates, like myself, are invited to their first interview onsite or on the phone. Employees are kept informed of the interview status through both phone calls and emails.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about transitioning from being a full-time professor and owning your own consulting firm, to working full-time fo ASCP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Open, direct and responsive.

Messenger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Society for Clinical Pathology (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted in 2 days time, with different directors. But the last day. one female director and one male director just couldn't agree on where the interview was going. Looking back that was a clear sign that the position will lack clear direction

Interview Questions

• what's your plan for the company in terms of to do list and how would you rate them, priority wise   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Society for Clinical Pathology (Washington, DC) in February 2010.

Interview

Easy and painless. Interviewer was nice

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Society for Clinical Pathology (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

very pleasant quick interview process with one on one HR and deparment manager on the same day. this will not be the case now since most of the individuals have since left the organizationa or department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple quick. this may not be the case now since most of the individual from that department have since left the organization or department.