American Society of Anesthesiologists Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Society of Anesthesiologists

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Society of Anesthesiologists

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Society of Anesthesiologists in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was totally unprofessional. She asked me what days I could speak to her the following week - I offered 3 days/times and she responded that none worked for her and to offer more. I gave two more and she said she would be traveling those days. So I told her to pick a day/time and I would accommodate. she jumped to the next week, we set it and then she canceled & rescheduled. When we finally got to the phone she sounded confused and asked stupid questions that made no sense.

Interview Questions

• How much are you now earning/did you most recently earn?   1 Answer

American Society of Anesthesiologists Response

Oct 31, 2016 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. ASA is committed to hiring talented, member-centric people to join our team, and it is important to us that our recruitment/hiring process provides all applicants with a positive impression of our organization and its employees.

We are disappointed to learn of your negative candidate experience, and apologize. Unfortunately, with the limited details provided, we are unable to investigate this matter further. We will, however, use this information to continually improve our recruitment and hiring processes.

We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with ASA, and wish you success as you continue your career pursuits.

Other Interview Reviews for American Society of Anesthesiologists

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Society of Anesthesiologists (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

HR staff was professional and pleasant. Went out of their way to make me comfortable during two in-person meetings.

Blind-sided in first in-person interview by unexpected presence of board member - had been told that I would meet with HR and department director. Would have prepared differently for that first meeting, but it went fine from my perspective.

I received the rejection letter three weeks after the last in-person meeting.

ASA was hiring to replace a staff person who didn't know they were going to be replaced.... Not a good way of doing it, so maybe it's good that I didn't land this one.

All said, the HR staff I dealt with were tops, but the "sneaky" hiring and too-long wait to hear from them was not first-rate.

Interview Questions

• I'm paraphrasing: (because this position is responsible for subsections work, objectives, carrying out strategy, etc.) Do you tell the board what you're going to do or will you do what the board tells you?   1 Answer