American Society of Anesthesiologists Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources

Create your profile to get personalized information

American Society of Anesthesiologists Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at American Society of Anesthesiologists

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Society of Anesthesiologists

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Society of Anesthesiologists.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter a day after I applied for the position. I had a 30 minute phone interview and was invited for an in person interview the following week with the HR Manager. The same day of the in person interview I was invited for a second interview with her boss the following week. After completing the 2nd interview on a Thursday I was told I was 1 of 2 candidates that they were really interested in and would hear from them early next week. I didn't hear anything until the next Friday when I contacted the recruiter. She told me they still had not made a decision and I would hear by the end of the next week. After waiting I finally contacted the recruiter again on Friday, she responded immediately and told me they decided to change the position and start a new search. I was completely amazed at the poor communication and feedback from this company after waiting for several weeks wondering if I got the job. Being in HR I think it's only fair to let the final candidates know if they got the job or not. Closure would be nice after waiting around for a month.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary that I can think of.   Answer Question