American Standard Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Standard Brands (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with "contract" hiring agency, phone screen with hiring manager, face-to-face interview with hiring manager. This process took over 3 months - including long breaks in communication (when I thought I wasn't being considered any longer). The final determination came after emailing and calling the hiring agency recruiter to ask about the status - she must have felt sorry for me. She called me back and told me 'another candidate was selected.'

Interview Questions

• Are you married? Do you have any kids? Who does your spouse work for? What does your spouse do there? No kidding.   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Standard Brands in June 2009.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview. Then I had a scheduled interview the following week where I met 4 people from the team. It was a very relaxed interview and the team was great. They wanted to know about my skills and what I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions