American Traffic Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Traffic Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Data Scientist/Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Traffic Solutions (Tempe, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

very unprofessional. They work with a recruiting agency called Headfarmer. Even though the official position title was senior business analyst, they advertised it as a data scientist to increase applications. Moreover, interviews lacked a structure. 3 employees interviewed me and asked me the same questions. It seems that they have very less work in machine learning. Most of the work is limited to MS. Excel and they are having a hard time to find a candidate. Headfarmer told me that 1 candidate had decided to not go ahead with them. The department is very small and doesnt seem to have any room for growth. ATS told Headfarmer that I was not a right fit, when Headfarmer and I both felt that the feedback doesn't make sense at least based upon job description and responsibilities. The company also lacked proper scheduling and they changed my final interview timing with a very short notice

Violation Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Traffic Solutions.

Interview

A recruiter from American Traffic Solutions called and left a voicemail about a job I applied for and wanted to discuss the job and my experience. I returned the call twice, several hours apart and made myself available to speak with her when they called back, to which she never did.
    Then to add salt to the wound of job searching I get an email thanking me for applying but no thanks and then a second email that thanks me for discussing the position and my experience. A discussion that never took place.
    Seriously? In this economy you can have the pick of thousands but I find it incredibly inconsiderate not to mention frustrating to call to set up an interview or "discussion" and then just leave an applicant hanging for several days before sending these inappropriate and inaccurate emails.
    I wonder if this is an indication of how employees are treated at American Traffic Solutions generally.

Interview Questions

• No questions as the recruiter never returned the call.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Traffic Solutions in April 2013.

Interview

Several interviews

Interview Questions

• Focused on uniqueness of business of selling to local governments   Answer Question