American Transmission Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Transmission Co. Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Transmission Co.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Transmission Co..

Interview

Initial interview was a phone interview. The first one was cancelled at the last minute because another interview was scheduled at the time of my interview.

When we did schedule the next one, I was not impressed with the interviewer. She was rushing through the interview and gave me very negative thoughts about my questions I was asking. The impression I had was that it was the end of the week and she just wanted to go home I did not pursue after this. It was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a difficult time and how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Transmission Co. (Pewaukee, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Five people you don't know anything about get you in a room and ask you a bunch of questions. It was a bit difficult and a little uncomfortable but it was a one shot deal and I spoke to everyone at once which significantly shortened the in person interview process. It took about a month from when they responded to my online application and I had a phone screen to get to the in person interview. A little under two weeks after that to an offer.

Interview Questions

• So many questions. I'm sure I was asked where do you see yourself in 5/10 years.
      Everyone always asks that one.   Answer Question