American Transport Group Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Transport Group Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Transport Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

E-mailed, Phone Call, and one on one interview including job shadowing, pretty easy interview process, just have to be yourself and show you can have a conversation and that you are truly interested in working for the logistics industry and ready to start the grind. But interview process was overall easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Transport Group

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Transport Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I first got in touch with the company through a career fair at my university. I visited their table, expressed my interest in the sales position, and they immediately offered me an on-campus interview for the following day. The on-campus interview was one-on-one with a hiring manager and lasted about 20 minutes. I was then called later that week to come in for an office interview. This interview was with four different people - 2 from the sales team and two hiring managers. This was the final step in the process and I was offered a job about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were all too difficult as long as you have a background in sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.