American University of Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American University of Health Sciences Interview Questions

Interviews at American University of Health Sciences

Interviews for Top Jobs at American University of Health Sciences

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American University of Health Sciences in January 2014.

Interview

3 different 1-1 in person on-campus interviews
    presentation included
    Wonderlic test that the student takes included
    decisions are solely made by the owners, so if you do not get to see the owners, the implication is you are not getting the offer

Writer/Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American University of Health Sciences (Signal Hill, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview at 1:30 and waited for an hour for my interview to take place. I was annoyed at the wait but I felt it went well and I was asked to call to schedule an assessment and meeting with the founder. I called and emailed both the woman who interviewed me and the person who scheduled my interview multiple times and received no response. Only when I sent a strongly worded email about how I felt I was treated without any courtesy did I receive any response back. Super rude and unprofessional. If you are going to make candidates wait an hour for their scheduled interview then at least have the common courtesy to follow up with them after you asked them for a second interview.

NEWS WRITER/REPORTER/SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLICIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American University of Health Sciences (Signal Hill, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extremely demanding, requiring 4 interviews including a full Powerpoint Presentation that conceivably could be utilized as a FREE consultation masquerading as a job interview. The Powerpoint presentation guidelines themselves were not specific to the position I was interviewing for, which the University staff only admitted to after I worked needlessly hard to figure out and pointed out the confusion they caused. At the 4th interview with Kim Dang, the apparent decision maker, Ms. Dang specifically told me I would receive a job offer the following Monday from HR - which I would be able to negotiate salary - but the call never came. Upon inquiring for two weeks without any explanation from the University, an assistant finally notified me I did not get selected for then position. This is a highly unprofessional organization, and considering the Faith Based approach the University prides itself on, the entire interviewing process seemed disingenuous and offensively self serving, lacking compassion for ther job seeker.

Interview Questions

• The questions were so non-specific to the position that it seemed they did not have clear view of what the position would entail.   1 Answer