American University of Health Sciences NEWS WRITER/REPORTER/SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLICIST Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American University of Health Sciences

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at American University of Health Sciences

NEWS WRITER/REPORTER/SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLICIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American University of Health Sciences (Signal Hill, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extremely demanding, requiring 4 interviews including a full Powerpoint Presentation that conceivably could be utilized as a FREE consultation masquerading as a job interview. The Powerpoint presentation guidelines themselves were not specific to the position I was interviewing for, which the University staff only admitted to after I worked needlessly hard to figure out and pointed out the confusion they caused. At the 4th interview with Kim Dang, the apparent decision maker, Ms. Dang specifically told me I would receive a job offer the following Monday from HR - which I would be able to negotiate salary - but the call never came. Upon inquiring for two weeks without any explanation from the University, an assistant finally notified me I did not get selected for then position. This is a highly unprofessional organization, and considering the Faith Based approach the University prides itself on, the entire interviewing process seemed disingenuous and offensively self serving, lacking compassion for ther job seeker.

Interview Questions

• The questions were so non-specific to the position that it seemed they did not have clear view of what the position would entail.   1 Answer