American Valet Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Valet

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Valet (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview went very well I met with one of their representatives at the University Marriot here in Tucson Az the interviewer was asking the typical questions about my past work history, what are some jobs that I did in my past that I really enjoyed and why. I think very highly about American Valet and I think you will find out the same thing if you ever do business with American Valet..

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Valet (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Most questions were about customer service, history of customer service and such. Really just to make sure you know how to handle customers in different settings. Simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Valet (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

Very simple. Just need to have manual stick driving experience and have common sense. First applied online, then met with a recruiter at a job fair (I was in college at the time). They ask mostly about your availability- which they are flexible if you are a student. The interviewer was very professional and is usually someone who also is a valet or has experience, not just someone from the office.

Private Parties Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Valet (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was very basic: they asked about my availability, about my daily life, location, and my ability to drive a manual. They also ask about your preference in terms of what account you want to work. My interviewer was the hiring manager and she was very nice and easy to talk to. She didn't probe too much, but if you can be friendly with them, the process will be very painless.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate your ability to drive a manual transmission with 1 being not able to 10 being well experienced?   Answer Question