American Water Chemicals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Water Chemicals

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Water Chemicals (Plant City, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I went to on-site interview at Plant City, FL. I was required to complete a 5 questions exam in 2 hours. The questions are basic, and are mostly about unit conversion and numerical calculation. The interview is nice and friendly, but the recruiter doesn't give me any response after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The social activity you have done, not related to the research or major.   Answer Question

Accounting I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Water Chemicals (Plant City, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Completely inappropriate. I was asked if I was married, had children and if I could be flexible and work whenever they wanted me to including weekends and nights. The VP of Sales and Marketing kept prodding with questions like "what does your husband do for a living?" and "how old are your children?" - I didn't know he wasn't allowed to ask those questions until later when I talked to a friend. As a female I was insulted and humiliated - I don't know if they ask the same questions of men...

Interview Questions

• It started with "we need a team player who is willing to take on many different roles..." and then ended with.. "if you are offered the position you must be on call all of the time to answer questions and respond to our needs..." - Who's on call 24/7?   Answer Question