American Water Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Water Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Water (Alton, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online thru a temp service and also emailed the recruiter my my resume I had four interviews altogether two over the phone and two face to face for American Water the interview process was pretty easy. They asked questions related to past experiences and situations and have you take a few customer service scenario test, typing test and fill out a sheet answering questions about yourself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Water

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Water (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with behavioral question. Follow interview with manager, and more behavioral questions. The manager didn't care for something I said, she went from laughter to un-pleasant within one question. She then told me she would decide later and would get a call later that day, I never heard from them again.

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Water (Alton, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

The process was short and sweet. We took a simple math test and a listening test. It was very easy. they told us if we got the job right then and there. no complaints about the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Water (Pensacola, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

I went thru a hiring company and that did in fact make the process a bit lengthy. Every one during the process walked me thru and was very clear about all expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Water (Pensacola, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Took a Wonderlic and then did an interview with a manager and someone from HR. Also listened to a few calls. It was a pretty quick process. They hired through a temp agency, so a lot of things were already set up.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Water (Alton, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Was the most intense group interview! Very fast paced, you were being interviewed with about 30 others by a panel of 4-6 people. You were tested for computer skills, ability to answer questions on the spot in front of others, and more.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason you left the last company you worked for   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Water (Pensacola, FL) in July 2008.

Interview

I was called for an interview, and upon my arrival I was greated by a Supervisor and given a general interview, which was then followed by a skills assesment test, then a final interview with an HR Representative. This lead to my job offer!

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think you possess that will make you an asset to our company..?   Answer Question
    • Does working in a team environment benfit you and/or and to your individual skills..?   Answer Question