American Well Associate Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Well

4.0

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Well (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was a pretty rigorous and thorough process which I think was a good thing to ensure fit. Phone screen with HR (30 min) > the next week, phone interview with a product manager (30 min) > the next week, in-person interviews with product managers (3 x 30 min) > the next week, in-person interviews with Director of Product (30 min) and SVP Product (15-30 min) and 1 hr product exercise > post final interview at home, submission of product exercise edits and writing samples.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and tell me why you want to join American Well's product team.   Answer Question
  • What questions would you ask before writing product requirements?   Answer Question

American Well Response

Dec 14, 2018 – Senior Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback here! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and welcome to the American Well Family!

Other Interview Reviews for American Well

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

Red Flags, AVOID

Contacted about scheduling an interview, after some email back and forth set up an interview and I never received a phone call (I emailed right after). I got an email from American Well the next day to rescheduled, fine, everyone makes mistakes and she said something came up. Rescheduled for a week later, and again no phone call! A second time! I called them, no answer.

Extremely unprofessional, if this is how you treat your candidates I am sure people are not treated much better after they are hired.

Advice to management: Where to even begin...

Interview Questions

• Would you like to schedule an interview?   1 Answer

American Well Response

Oct 16, 2018 – Senior Recruiting Manager

American Well and the Recruitment Team take everyone’s time very seriously. While there is no excuse for missing rescheduled calls, we are going through a transition period within HR and our... More