American Well Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Well Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at American Well

4.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Well in November 2015.

Interview

Applied two years ago. After a few phone interviews and several in person interviews, they went with someone else but never could articulate why. Told me it was a "tough decision" and to keep in touch. Fast forward two years later. SAME thing happened. They knew I had applied before and totally wasted my time by making me go through the interview process again - phone calls, in person interviews, etc. And same thing - couldn't articulate why they went with someone else (assume they hired a much more junior person who was cheaper, even though I was told my salary requirements were in their range). They actually had the audacity to tell me to keep in touch for further opportunities. Yeah, no thanks. I don't think I'll be wasting my time doing a million interviews with you a third time. Advice to marketing management there - don't bring senior level marketers in for jobs you aren't willing to pay them for. It's a complete waste of everyone's time. They want someone with the skill set of a more seasoned marketer, but basically want them to work for nothing even though the company is profitable and growing.

Interview Questions

• Their questions were very basic and generic for the interview.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Well

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Well (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was brought in to the office for an in-person interview. I met with a junior person for 15 minutes. Then the head of marketing spoke to me for less than five minutes. There was no follow up on their end at all.

It was as if they already hired someone and just wanted people to come in (waste my time) to fill some quota.

Interview Questions

• They did not even take the time to ask or listen.   1 Answer