American Well Product Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Well (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was enjoyable and very fluid. The recruiter was in constant contact, frequently following up with me after calls/in-person interviews and, generally very helpful. After my first in-person interview, it was determined that I might be a better fit for a different position within a parallel department. It was encouraging to feel as though the interviewers were looking at me as a person and how I would contribute to the company as a whole, rather than simply trying to fill the role.

In the end, the secondary position felt like a better fit for me and I am so thankful to them for realizing that. The company's consideration of me as a whole, made me far more excited about working for them and demonstrated how they value their employees and customers. Overall the experience was SO positive and I wholeheartedly recommend others to apply.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were making a presentation and encountered a problem. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • What did you like the most about [X] job?   Answer Question
  • Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question