Americas Society/Council of the Americas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Americas Society/Council of the Americas Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Americas Society/Council of the Americas

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Americas Society/Council of the Americas.

Interview

Met with all of the relevant department heads in separate interviews that lasted for about a half day. Was brought back and offered the job in person not over email.

Interview Questions

• Very casual - asked typical questions regarding my background.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Americas Society/Council of the Americas (New York, NY).

Interview

Had an informal interview with a departmental director, who invited me to work for a week. This would be a trial for both of us, and I would be paid hourly for my time. Work was very simple and my tech skills (which to me are sharp) were seen as semi-god like (they're not too savvy in general). Got employed the very next day.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficulty as it was very informal and the person interviewing is not a talent acquisition pro (nobody there is a talent acquisition pro, by the way---keep that in mind. That's probably why so many people are not very good at their job----upper management likes them, so....)   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an hourly pay and non-negotiable due to budget constraints.